I Dry Cleaned My Silk Curtains At HOME!

     Ok, I have to admit, I couldn't stand the musty smell in my house any longer!  A busy life + boys = my house gets dirty in a hurry.  To my horror, I discovered my silk curtains were embarrassingly dusty! So, "spring cleaning" came early for the Graf gang this week!  My mother introduced me to this magical box,  Woolite Dry Clean at Home.  Each box provides 6 cloths;  each cloth will dry clean up to 3 garments in your home dryer (no bags!) in only 20 minutes. 
                      
     Woolite product = 18 garments       = $  9.00  =       .50 per garment   Total = $   9.00
     Dry cleaner        =   1 curtain panel = $ 11.00 = $11.00 per garment   Total = $198.00

A Savings of 
$189.00

     They worked!  My curtains came out looking crisp and smelling fresh with absolutely no shrinkage!

     I'm off to clean our suit jackets and winter coats!



Comments

Popular Posts