First Impressions - Entry To Your Home

We've always been told, "First impressions mean the most".  Sadly, the pace of life often results in the entry to my home becoming the "landing pad" for everything!  Yet, it is truly a guest's first impression, not to mention the impression my family and I get every time we enter.  These photo's inspired me, so I thought I would share:


On a tight budget? Visit your local park for sightly sticks to place in a basket, large jar, or vase:


Small home with storage challenges? I LOVE the way this wall of cabinets hide the clutter:


The more MCM (mid-century modern) and contemporary homes I show to clients, the more I fall in love with the clean lines:


Dressing up your front door is easy with a pop of color and greenery flanking either side:


Sometimes, the door is enough:

Comments

Popular Posts