Interesting Realtor Photography

More than 80% of buyers find their homes online.  Smashing pictures are critical!  I'm fortunate enough to have really great resources when it comes to professional photographers.  Here are a few pictures that shouldn't have made the cut, in my opinion.


This is the feature picture of a new listing that just hit the market today.  Are they selling the house or the couches?  (With cup holders … bonus!)



This one is so blurry it makes my eyes cross:



Please put the lid down….(my boys hear that in their sleep, I'm sure):



This listing features a special corner for plants (listing agent's words, not mine):



Is it possible to tidy up a bit before the photo op?



Um….


This picture is legit… It reminds me of the "Eye Spy" books I used to read with my boys:



Comments

Popular Posts