Time Savers For a Brisk Winter Market

Spinning plates... it's what busy mamas do.  While working an offer, running comps for a client, and pondering college thoughts with my son; I squeezed in food prep for the busy week ahead....

Blueberry muffins made with oatmeal and yogurt for a quick "grab-n-go" breakfast.

I threw in potatoes while the muffins were baking.  
Rubbed with shortening and sprinkled liberally with sea salt.
The boys had "stuffed baked potatoes" for dinner.  

I'll use the leftovers for breakfast burritos (add eggs, ham, and cheese) and as a dinner side one night this week. 

Cooked Ground Beef will become Chili after tossing ingredients into the crock pot.
The remaining ground beef was made into quick hamburger sliders for an easy lunch.

Washed lettuce will help create a fast salad on demand.

Fresh veggies are washed and chopped for munching and quick side dishes for dinner time. 
(I eat more healthfully when I pre-prep)


Veggie leftover parts were tossed into a dutch oven with water and garlic cloves ~ I now have 4 quarts of yummy veggie stock for soup this week.

Now... if I could just wave a magic wand and make the dirty dishes disappear!  I'm thankful for dishwashers!

Comments

Popular Posts